We need your help
How can working with a charity help your company?
Corporate social responsibility is becoming increasingly important to companies and being seen as a responsible company is good in terms of being ahead of the competition, to both your existing and potential customers, and attracts potential employees. No matter how small or large your company is, you can get involved.
- Being seen as an employer that is responsible for its environment and caring
- Boosting staff morale
- Promoting positive teambuilding
- Improving employee - employer relations
- Positive PR around the partnership
Together we can make a difference?
We invite you to work with us as part of the team caring for patients, and their relatives, who are affected by life threatening illness. You can get involved by:
- Payroll Giving (GAYE) Give As You Earn or Pennies from Heaven
- Sponsorship of annual events e.g. Lights for Love
- Collecting used postage stamps and cartridges for recycling
- Sponsorship of space on our website, banners and links to your corporate pages
- Volunteering practical assistance - let your staff have a day to help us in a very practical way, for instance gardening, cleaning the windows, decorating etc
- Organising your own fundraising events in aid of the Hospice. We can give you ideas and plenty of support including PR
- Joining in or supporting staff and volunteers at a The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice organised event – Summer Fair, Hospice Walk, Bucket collection.
- Participating in a national or international challenge - London Marathon, London to Paris Bike Ride, trek to Vietnam, 3 Peaks Challenge.
- Donating products or services in kind, to help keep our costs down